This week has seen some important changes in news about UK cyber security conferences:
- I’m sorry to see that 44CON Cyber Security won’t be running this year, although I have no doubt the main 44CON event in September will be as excellent as always
- Great to see that DC44141 launched in Glasgow and was a very popular night – follow @ZephrFish for news of the next meet-up
- Impressed to read the submissions for BSides London this year – there’s some tough competition! I hope my talk gets through but, regardless, I’m really looking forward to the day. Voting has now opened so check out the submissions and vote here
- Tickets for EMF Camp have now closed, but with the promise that more may be available nearer the date
- Don’t forget that more tickets for Steelcon go on sale next week. This conference is unmissable in my book – an absolute favourite.
Here’s an updated summary of my pick of the best UK Cyber Security conferences and events for spring and summer this year: